Learn all the different facets involved in running a business and how to manage and grow your business successfully. Topics covered during this program are:
- How to effectively separate your personal and business finances
- How to effectively manage cash flow
- How to keep your business up-to-date with the right technology
- Understanding credit options when the need arises
- Understanding risks and the importance of having insurance to keep your business protected
- Things to consider when hiring employees
This lunch and learn will be hosted by representatives from BB&T on May 31 at the South Lake Chamber of Commerce. Registration begins at 11:30 a.m. and the program will begin promptly at 12:00 p.m. The cost is $10 for Chamber members and $15 for non-members. Please note any dietary restrictions when registering through the Chamber website.