Eustis, FL – Lake Technical College is proud to announce the following Students of the Month:
- Felisha Wimes – Accounting Operations
- Justin Bardell – Auto Collision Technology
- Morocca Holmes – Baking & Pastry Arts
- Alyssa Landin – Cosmetology
- Berkley Barton – Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality
- Dane Nichols – Heating, Ventilation, Air- Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Lucia Ramirez – Medical Assisting
- Josephine Dorris – Pharmacy Technician
- Taylor Von Maxey – Practical Nursing
The students were nominated by their instructors because of their outstanding academic achievement, honorable work ethic, great attitude, and school and community involvement. The students of the month will receive a certificate of achievement, a balloon arrangement, and a delicious lunch served by Lake Tech’s amazing culinary team.
Lake Technical College is a public, post-secondary institution that offers high quality training for over 30 career and technical programs, as well as, adult education classes for GED and ESOL. The main campus is located at 2001 Kurt St., Eustis. The Institute of Public Safety is located at 1565 Lane Park Cutoff, Tavares. Visit the website www.laketech.org, or call (352) 589-2250 for more information.