2020 was a very different year for the Chamber and all of our 700 members. At our February Chamber Breakfast, we unveiled our annual report and business plan that discussed the many unplanned accomplishments of 2020 and the plans for 2021.
Unplanned accomplishments include:
• Quickly adapting to provide virtual networking opportunities and webinars for our members.
• Assisting hundreds of members who needed information connections to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Lake Cares Grants.
• Finding creative virtual ways to conduct our Hob Nob, Teacher Appreciation and South Lake Business Awards programs.
• The Chamber welcomed 98 new members and conducted 34 ribbon cuttings.
• The Chamber also brought back Business After Hours, First Friday Chamber Connection and special breakfast events after a six month hiatus in September.
• The Chamber also published a printed directory and relocation guide for the first time since 2014.
While 2020 was indeed challenging, the Chamber was able to adapt to serve our members and remain financially strong. We thank all of you for your tremendous support!
You can view the Annual Report and Business Plan here.