Global Leadership Network’s 25th annual Global Leadership Summit broadcasts live by satellite in HD to more than 500 U.S. sites on August 8 & 9th. The two-day event, led by Senior Pastor of Life.Church Craig Groeschel, in his new role as champion of the Summit, challenges participants to maximize their leadership influence.
The Global Leadership Summit offers fresh, actionable insight from a diverse 15-member faculty that includes:
- Bear Grylls, Adventurer, Writer, TV host of Man vs. Wild
- Bozoma Saint John, Chief Marketing Officer, Endeavor, former Chief Brand Officer of Uber.
- DeVon Franklin, Producer, Author, Speaker, CEO of Franklin Entertainment
- Danielle Strickland, Pastor, Author, Justice Advocate
- Patrick Lencioni, Best-Selling Author, Founder & CEO of The Table Group
- Liz Bohannon, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Sseka Designs
The Summit focuses on leadership, challenging individuals to their own personal grander vision—fully living out their values to make an impact. Themes surfacing at the 2019 Summit include:
- Motivation and its impact on leadership
- Creating a culture of effective and happy teams
- Conquering the fear of rejection
- Unlocking the leadership potential of each generation
- Building a life of purpose, passion and impact
- Negotiating strategies for the workplace, business and home
- Leading a life of courage, kindness and resilience
In the fall, The Global Leadership Summit goes International in more than 60 languages to 900+ sites, reaching 135 countries to inspire an anticipated 270,000 global leaders to greater Kingdom impact.
The benefits of attending one of more than 500 Summit sites include networking opportunities with local community leaders, reduced cost and travel time, and growth and learning opportunities in a setting close to home.
The Global Leadership Summit is telecast live in HD on August 8 & 9 from to 500+ host sites in North America, including the Wesley Center at the First United Methodist Church of Clermont (FUMC Clermont), 950 Seventh Street, Clermont, FL 34711. Tickets are $209 for the 2-day leadership conference. To buy your tickets, go to fumc-clermont.org/events, or call 352-394-2412 for more information.