South Lake was well represented at the 2022 Lake County Community Service Awards at the Venetian Center in Leesburg on Thursday evening. “The Chamber is proud to have successful and outstanding business and individuals to nominate and even more thrilled to have them be recognized for their achievements by earning Countywide awards,” says David Colby, President & CEO of the South Lake Chamber of Commerce. These accomplished businesses and individuals illustrate leadership and the importance of giving back to their community. The following winners display a high-level of hard-work, dedication, and commitment to the overall success of their crafts.
South Lake winners include:
- Lance Sewell and Orlando Health – South Lake Hospital – Health Care Provider Award
- City Manager, Mike Hein and City of Groveland – Public Service Award
- Otis Taylor of Give A Day Foundation– Volunteer Award
- Metes & Bounds Title Company – Medium Business Award
- Kaylin Whitney – Sports/Athletics Award