- FEMA: Lake County has been designated as a disaster area for FEMA purposes. For more information about FEMA, visit their website here.
- Applying for a SBA Business Disaster Loan: Businesses or private, non-profit organizations may apply for a Business Disaster loan if they have physical damage or economic harm and are located in a disaster-declared county. For more information regarding the program, click here.
- Reporting Damage to Your Business: The Florida Virtual Business Emergency Operations Center is asking businesses with damage to please complete an online survey in order to best assist in determining if relief services for businesses should be activated. You may complete the survey here.
- Local Resources and Updates: Local updates regarding Public Works, Shelters, School closures and other information is made available at the Lake County Emergency Operations Center website, found here.
- Search Our Member Directory: If you are in need of services, please browse our member directory here.
The South Lake Chamber of Commerce is back up and fully operational today, Wednesday, September 13. The Chamber staff will continue to provide members with resources that can aid in their recovery efforts after Hurricane Irma.
To contact the Chamber staff, please use the following:
David Colby, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dorrie Tripp, email@example.com
Laura Senzamici, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chelsea Swart, email@example.com
Or call the Chamber office at 352-394-4191.